Elite VMS ECU
OUTPUTS: 8 Ignition Outputs and 9 Digital Pulse Outputs
SUITS: Non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles.
INCLUDES: Elite VMS ECU, waterproof USB cap, USB programming cable and software CD.
NOTES: Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected or carbureted drag racing vehicles, the VMS is an ignition controller, boost controller, multi-stage and/or progressive nitrous controller, data logger, trans brake/staging controller and power management controller all in one powerful, compact unit.
Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles. The VMS is a one-stop, one-point-of-contact solution for ignition timing control, boost control. nitrous control, staging bump-and-creep control as well as onboard data logging. Ideal for non-EFI, mechanically-injected and carburetted drag racing vehicles.
- Compact size
- Ideal for use with mechanical injection and carburetors
- Waterproof (with USB cover fitted)
- Up to 6 stages of nitrous control
- Closed loop boost control
- CO2 boost control
- Race timer
- Transbrake, bump-and-creep control
- On-board data logging
- Advanced engine protection
- Elite Software Programmer (ESP) real time calibration software
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Engine Pressure Ratio
- Internal 3 bar MAP sensor (up to 29psi/200kPa boost/gauge pressure)
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Compatible with all Haltech CAN devices and IQ3 dashes